Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter (and Andre's Birthday) certainly didn't slow down the gardening.

Today was spent filling pots, weeding, fertilizing and planting seeds for starts.

I'm doing this alongside my sister Rose in Port Townsend, Washington, and I think she is WAY ahead of me in the start department. I have to get many more of these done over the next few days. I did three pots with four seeds each of squash today. Will have to get more plant tags so that I can do tomatoes, etc., tomorrow. Its definitely looking like a working area though.

Richard placed some great webbing over my lattice in the far raised planter for my peas..though they won't go in yet. The cloche is over the brassica starts (fingers crossed). Most of the time was getting the large pots filled and watered so that they can settle and be topped off. My back will hurt later I'm sure.

I'm a bit worried about the raspberries that we put in last year. Not much to be seen though I did water and fertilize them with some mild miracle grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment