Wednesday 7 May 2014

Frost Warning...

A frost concern for this evening so my pots are covered.

I use black garbage bags over my pots which makes it very easy. I've placed these a little early so that they will have a few hours to gain some warmth before nightime.

These are the new potatoes and they are precious indeed.

Today I planted a few Spacemaster Cucumber seeds in a starter pot and planted Chinese Celery in one of the main raised beds.

Also placed a row of Chinese Green Meat radish. They are a larger variety that I special order from a company that specializes in oriental seeds.

Reseeded my Snow Pea pot has the original seeds failed to germinate. I believe the seeds may have been on a bit of the old side but it was worth a try.



And the Flowering Cherry by the patio is in full bloom. Lovely for spring color.

No comments:

Post a Comment